INDEPENDANT RADIOLOGY CLINICS, A CHANGING BUSINESS SECTOR
Changing reforms, declining numbers of radiologists, increasing pressure to guarantee the security of information, administrative tasks to carry out, etc. After choosing the most efficient machines and hiring new personnel, we believe it is now critical to:
- Pool technical and human resources
- Encourage the mobility of practitioners
- Provide personalized and secure access (radiologist, associate, and patient portals) to information for those involved with the practice
- Increase the relevance of medical information by grouping it into a single database and a single application
- Place images at the center of the radiologist’s workflow
To meet these challenges, we have built a solution on the latest Web technologies (JAVA, J2E), enabling a threefold revolution.
A USER REVOLUTION: ONE MANAGER, THE COMPLETE SOLUTION
100% of the practices’ information and processes in a single, modular, 100 % web-based solution!
The only solution to bring together, in one application, all the administrative, financial, and medical (including imaging), features and functionality used by radiologists and their teams. Save time, and gain in reliability and availability of information.
A TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION: HOSTING
To enable the doctor to concentrate on his domain of expertise: radiology, we have created a solution that makes it possible to outsource the main, critical elements of IT. Thanks to our ONE MANAGER in SaaS mode offer and our accreditation as a Healthcare Data-Hosting Provider finally get commitment on:
- Service continuity (application availability)
- Data security
- Management of backups
- Scalable computing power (servers) according to your needs
A REVOLUTION IN RELATED SERVICES: HDS ECOSYSTEM
Each ONE MANAGER user is connected to a network of services and tools. This is the radiology Ecosystem.
Flexibility: With large fixed costs and mandatory legal reforms, radiology centers can now find levers to activate responsiveness during peak activity or unexpected staff absences.
Help can be found in the form of the HDS Ecosystem platform’s on-demand services such as making appointments, typing reports, or confirmation of appointments by SMS.