Publication Director Jean-Baptiste FRANCESCHINI.
Editor-in-chief Jean-Baptiste FRANCESCHINI
Hosting OVH http://www.ovh.fr/
All the elements constituting the http://www.softwaymedical.fr site (text , graphics, software , photographs, images , sounds, maps , names, logos, trademarks, various designs and copyrightable works , data , etc. ) and the site itself , come under French and international legislation on copyright and related rights of copyright (In particular Articles L122-4 and L122-5 of the Code of Intellectual Property ) .
Accordingly, users of www.softwaymedical.fr agree not to:
- use or search www.softwaymedical.fr for the account or benefit of others;
- integrate all or part of the contents of www.softwaymedical.fr in a third-party site for commercial purposes or otherwise;
- copy information from media of any kind for the purpose of reconstituting all or part of the original files
These elements are the exclusive property of Softway Medical, excluding items made by external consultants who have not transferred their copyright.
The implementation of hypertext links to www.softwaymedical.fr from third-party sites requires the prior consent of Softway Medical.
Any use, not expressly permitted, of items on the www.softwaymedical.fr site involves a violation of copyright and constitutes infringement. It can also cause a violation of image rights, rights of persons or any other rights and regulations in effect. It can thus engage the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. Softway Medical reserves the right to take every legal recourse against people who would not have respected this prohibition.
Trademark Rights The Softway Medical names and logo are trademarks, property of Softway Medical. Any use not expressly authorized can engage the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. Softway Medical reserves the right to exercise all legal means against those who would violate his rights.
Responsibility Softway Medical declines all responsibility:
- In cases where the www.softwaymedical.fr site is down for technical maintenance or updating of published information;
- In the case of temporary inability to access www.softwaymedical.fr site (and / or the sites being dependent on it) because of technical problems and this whatever the origin and provenance;
- In the case of direct or indirect damages caused to the user, whatever the nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of www.softwaymedical.fr (and / or sites that are linked to it) ;
- In the case of abnormal use or illicit use of the www.softwaymedical.fr site. The user of the www.softwaymedical.fr site is then solely responsible for damages caused to third parties and the consequences of actions or claims that may arise. The user also waives all recourse against Softway Medical in the case of prosecutions conducted by a third party against the user because of the use and / or illicit exploitation of the site.
In no way can Softway Medical be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with, the use of information available on www.softwaymedical.fr.